Friday, November 21, 2008
(More) Postcards from the Basement
Well, you knew this was coming.
Apparently "CNNfan" -- AKA "Max," AKA Tom Joyce, AKA "Guy most definitely not sitting in his mom's basement pleasuring himself to holograms of Jessica Yellin and fantasies of a threesome with Heidi Collins and Rick Sanchez" -- is off his OCD meds again because I received yet another transmission from whatever planet he lives on. I was going to delete the e-mail below from my inbox last night, but then I figured it'd make for a cheap Friday morning laugh and, more importantly, would require no expenditure of effort on my part -- so why fight it? If you can make any sense of this thing, you should probably put yourself under the care of a therapist immediately.
Feel free to come up with your own answers to his "interview questions." I'll send the best ones back to him.
By the way, if the bodies of me and my family turn up in a ditch out in North Jersey at any point in the near future, you'll know in whose direction to point the cops.
"An interview with Chez Pazienza Former Senior Producer of CNN American Morning
The CNNfan community has a few questions we hope you can answer for us:
1. Do you feel that CNNfans help CNN Producers win Emmy Awards?
2. Why would an Emmy Award winning CNN Producer punish CNNfans?
3. Are CNNfans to blame for you having lost your job at CNN?
4. Was it awkward to incorrectly characterize a CNNfan as Jon Klein?
5. You wrote that CNN pushed your former boss out two weeks after he fired you, because of the nasty things you blogged about him. Are you blogging nasty things about our CNNfan community to get CNN to push us out too?
6. Are you the hatchet man for our CNNfan community?
7. Would you please remove all nasty comments in any way related to our ICANN registered traditional domain name: CNNfan ?
Thank you Mr. Pazienza. You may be gone from CNN, but you are not forgotten by our CNNfan community; approaching our fifth anniversary at CNNfan.com
CNNfan for real CNN fans . The Original . Online since January 4th 2004. The Longest Running Fansite in News.
When responding please bare in mind that our CNNfan community really is global and has been for 5 years. Our CNNfan members are from many countries all over the world."
(How perfect is that picture, incidentally?)